Next Grandparents’ Day – May 2, 2013
Each year Yuba River Charter School offers an opportunity for our student’s to invite their grandparents to join them for a special day at their school and in their classroom.
- Enjoy a day with your grandchildren in their classrooms
- Meet your grandchild’s teacher
- Learn about Waldorf Education with a presentation by the school Director Caleb Buckley
- Experience Waldorf Education first hand as you participate in a main lesson (chairs are available)
- Morning tea hosted by Parent Council Hospitality Committee
The same weekend, YRCS holds our most colorful festival of the year, May Fair. You will certainly want to join us for the Maypole dance!
Grandparents, please RSVP by calling 530-265-6060 ext. 101 and let us know that you will be joining us.