Grandparents Day – Moved to February 20, 2015
Each year Yuba River Charter School offers an opportunity for our student’s to invite their grandparents to join them for a special day at their school and in their classroom.
- Enjoy a day with your grandchildren in their classrooms
- Meet your grandchild’s teacher
- Learn about Waldorf Education with a presentation by the school Director Charlene Haney
- Experience Waldorf Education first hand as you participate in a main lesson (chairs are available)
- Morning tea hosted by Parent Council Hospitality Committee
The same weekend, YRCS holds our famous Moondance – Dine, Dance and Bid Auction. You will certainly want to join us, Saturday, February 21 for this fun event and help us raise money your grandchild(s) school program. Tickets for Moondance will be offered on Grandparents Day at half price to all grandparents in attendance.
Grandparents, please RSVP by calling 530-265-6060 ext. 101 and let us know that you will be joining us.