The YRCS Educational Foundation (YRCSEF) was established in 1998 as a charitable non-profit organization that supports the Yuba River Charter School. Money raised by the YRCSEF supports the Yuba River Charter School’s needs as identified by the YRCS Board of Directors.
Ed Foundation 15-16 Meeting Schedule (All meetings are held at 3:30 pm)
- August 12
- September 23
- October 28
- November 18
- January 27
- March 23
- April 27
- May 25
Expectations of Board Members:
- Attendance at monthly meetings fourth Wednesday of each month, from 3:30 to 5:30, childcare provided.
- Supporting and communicating Ed Foundation goals in the school community
- Joining a committee or taking a board position: Grants, Alumni outreach, Annual Drive, Matching Grant, Bylaws/Admin, Newsletter Communications, Moondance
- Participation in Ed Foundation activities: Moondance, Annual Fund Drive, Concert Series
- Gaining a deep understanding of what is happening throughout the school: direct reports from parent council, faculty, business manager and director
- Meaningful contribution to the school’s objectives and your child’s education
- Getting to know a wider circle of people within the school community
- We have fun!