The YRCS Educational Foundation (YRCSEF) was established in 1998 as a charitable non-profit organization that supports the Yuba River Charter School. Money raised by the YRCSEF supports the Yuba River Charter School’s needs as identified by the YRCS Board of Directors.
YRCSEF Meeting Schedule for 2014-15:
- August 27, 2014
- September 24, 2014
- October 22, 2104
- November 19, 2014
- January 28, 2015
- March 25, 2015
- April 22, 2015
- May 27, 2015
Expectations of Board Members:
- Attendance at monthly meetings fourth Wednesday of each month, from 3:30 to 5:30, childcare provided.
- Supporting and communicating Ed Foundation goals in the school community
- Joining a committee or taking a board position: Grants, Alumni outreach, Annual Drive, Matching Grant, Bylaws/Admin, Newsletter Communications, Moondance
- Participation in Ed Foundation activities: Moondance, Annual Fund Drive, Concert Series
- Gaining a deep understanding of what is happening throughout the school: direct reports from parent council, faculty, business manager and director
- Meaningful contribution to the school’s objectives and your child’s education
- Getting to know a wider circle of people within the school community
- We have fun!