The YRCS Educational Foundation (YRCSEF) was established in 1998 as a charitable non-profit organization that supports the Yuba River Charter School. Money raised by the YRCSEF supports the Yuba River Charter School’s needs as identified by the YRCS Board of Directors.
Ed Foundation 15-16 Meeting Schedule (All meetings are held at 3:30 pm)
- May 25
Ed Foundation 16-17 Meeting Schedule (All meetings are held at 3:30 pm)
- August 24
- Future dates to follow
Expectations of Board Members:
- Attendance at monthly meetings fourth Wednesday of each month, from 3:30 to 5:30, childcare provided.
- Supporting and communicating Ed Foundation goals in the school community
- Joining a committee or taking a board position: Grants, Alumni outreach, Annual Drive, Matching Grant, Bylaws/Admin, Newsletter Communications, Moondance
- Participation in Ed Foundation activities: Moondance, Annual Fund Drive, Concert Series
- Gaining a deep understanding of what is happening throughout the school: direct reports from parent council, faculty, business manager and director
- Meaningful contribution to the school’s objectives and your child’s education
- Getting to know a wider circle of people within the school community
- We have fun!