Join the YRCS staff! We accept applications throughout the school year. If you are interested in employment, please submit a resume or complete an application. Our standard employment positions are outlined below.
Use Certificated Employment Application for Teacher and Co-Teacher positions only:
- Class Teacher – full-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
- Co-Teacher – part-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
Use Classified Employment Application for all positions listed below:
- Specialty Teacher – Spanish, Games, Handwork, Woodworking, Music, Strings, Drama
- Custodial and Maintenance
- Administration – Office Manager, Receptionist, Attendance and Enrollment Coordinator, Business Manager, Director
- Playground Duty Aide
- Special Education Aide
- Preschool Teacher and Assistant
- Afterschool Care Assistant
The Yuba River Charter School is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; the school will not discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Current Job Postings
- Immediate Job Openings: Development Associate Job Posting (Development Associate Job Description)
POSITIONS STARTING IN AUGUST:
- Farm Home Study Assistant(29 hours per week, Tues-Friday, position starts August 2015 for the 2015-16 school year).
- Spanish Job Posting and Job Description (position starts August 2015 for the 2015-16 school year).
- YRCS is accepting applications until the positions are filled. Submit a classified employment application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 530-265-6070.
- Health & Safety Aide Job Posting ( position starts August 2015 for the 2015-16 school year).
- YRCS is accepting applications until the position is filled. Submit a certificated employment application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 530-265-6070.
Email cover letter, resume and employment application to email@example.com, fax to 530-265-6070 or mail to Yuba River Charter School, 505 Main Street, Nevada City, CA 95959