Join the YRCS staff! We accept applications throughout the school year. If you are interested in employment, please submit a resume or complete an application. Our standard employment positions are outlined below.
Use Certificated Employment Application for Teacher and Co-Teacher positions only:
- Class Teacher – full-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
- Co-Teacher – part-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
Use Classified Employment Application for all positions listed below:
- Specialty Teacher – Spanish, Games, Handwork, Woodworking, Music, Strings, Drama
- Custodial and Maintenance
- Administration – Office Manager, Receptionist, Attendance and Enrollment Coordinator, Business Manager, Director
- Playground Duty Aide
- Special Education Aide
- Preschool Teacher and Assistant
- After-school Care Assistant
The Yuba River Charter School is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; the school will not discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Current Job Postings
Job Postings for the 2016-17 School Year:
- Immediate Opening for a Part-time Enrollment Coordinator – An immediate opening for this 20 hours a week position. No health benefits, PERS retirement plan included. See JOB POSTING and JOB DESCRIPTION for more information. Open until November 25, 2016.
- Immediate Opening for a temporary P/T Health & Safety Aide – Thursday & Friday 4-5 hours per day until January, may be extended longer. See JOB POSTING for health & safety aide.
- Substitutes – We are in need of substitutes for the front office and classroom aide positions. If you are interested please contact Krissa in the office, call 265-6060 ext. 103 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. (use Classified Employment Application)
- Teacher Substitutes- If you are interested in being on our list for teacher substitutes please contact Krissa in the office, call 265-6060 ext. 103 or email her at email@example.com. (use Certificated Employment Application)
Email cover letter, resume and employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 530-265-6070 or mail to Yuba River Charter School, 505 Main Street, Nevada City, CA 95959