Join the YRCS staff! We accept applications throughout the school year. If you are interested in employment, please submit a resume or complete an application. Our standard employment positions are outlined below.
Use Certificated Employment Application for Teacher and Co-Teacher positions only:
- Class Teacher – full-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
- Co-Teacher – part-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
Use Classified Employment Application for all positions listed below:
- Specialty Teacher – Spanish, Games, Handwork, Woodworking, Music, Strings, Drama
- Custodial and Maintenance
- Administration – Office Manager, Receptionist, Attendance and Enrollment Coordinator, Business Manager, Director
- Playground Duty Aide
- Special Education Aide
- Preschool Teacher and Assistant
- Afterschool Care Assistant
The Yuba River Charter School is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; the school will not discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Current Job Postings
POSITIONS STARTING IN AUGUST:
- Kindergarten Teacher certificated position (4o hrs per week, health and retirement benefits, starts August) CA Multiple-Subject Teaching Credential Required
- Farm Home Study Assistant (approx. 26 hours per week, Tues-Friday, position starts August 19)
- After-School Care Director (22.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 12:30-5:00, starts August 17)
- Health & Safety Aide Job Posting (5.5-6 hrs per day, Monday-Friday, 8:30-2:30, 1:00 Thursdays, position starts August 19)
- YRCS is accepting applications until the positions are filled. Submit an employment application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 530-265-6070.
Email cover letter, resume and employment application to email@example.com, fax to 530-265-6070 or mail to Yuba River Charter School, 505 Main Street, Nevada City, CA 95959