Join the YRCS staff! We accept applications throughout the school year. If you are interested in employment, please submit a resume or complete an application. Our standard employment positions are outlined below.
Use Certificated Employment Application for Teacher and Co-Teacher positions only:
- Class Teacher – full-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
- Co-Teacher – part-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
Use Classified Employment Application for all positions listed below:
- Specialty Teacher – Spanish, Games, Handwork, Woodworking, Music, Strings, Drama
- Custodial and Maintenance
- Administration – Office Manager, Receptionist, Attendance and Enrollment Coordinator, Business Manager, Director
- Playground Duty Aide
- Special Education Aide
- Preschool Teacher and Assistant
- Afterschool Care Assistant
The Yuba River Charter School is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; the school will not discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Current Job Postings
Currently there are no openings
Email cover letter, resume and employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 530-265-6070 or mail to Yuba River Charter School, 505 Main Street, Nevada City, CA 95959