Join the YRCS staff! We accept applications throughout the school year. If you are interested in employment, please submit a resume or complete an application. Our standard employment positions are outlined below.
Use Certificated Employment Application for Teacher and Co-Teacher positions only:
- Class Teacher – full-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
- Co-Teacher – part-time position (requires CA teaching credential)
Use Classified Employment Application for all positions listed below:
- Specialty Teacher – Spanish, Games, Handwork, Woodworking, Music, Strings, Drama
- Custodial and Maintenance
- Administration – Office Manager, Receptionist, Attendance and Enrollment Coordinator, Business Manager, Director
- Playground Duty Aide
- Special Education Aide
- Preschool Teacher and Assistant
- After-school Care Assistant
The Yuba River Charter School is nonsectarian in its programs, admissions policies, employment practices, and all other operations; the school will not discriminate against any person on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, gender, disability, or any other basis protected by law.
Current Job Postings
Job Postings for the 2016-17 School Year
Job Postings for the 2017-18 School Year:
- Curriculum Specialist (use certificated application). A full-time position with full benefits. A credentialed (STRS) position that requires prior teaching experience, Waldorf background and administrative skills. View Curriculum Specialist Job Posting. Open until filed.
- Lead Classroom Teacher (use certificated application). A full-time position with full benefits. A credentialed (STRS) position that requires prior teaching experience, Waldorf background preferred. View Lead Classroom Teacher job posting. Grade level has not been determined.
- Teacher Assistant (use classified application). A part-time position that requires a BA Degree and prior experience with children – Teacher Assistant Job Posting and Teacher Assistant Job Description
- Substitutes – We are in need of substitutes for the front office and classroom aide positions. If you are interested please contact Krissa in the office, call 265-6060 ext. 103 or email her at email@example.com. (use Classified Employment Application)
- Teacher Substitutes- If you are interested in being on our list for teacher substitutes please contact Krissa in the office, call 265-6060 ext. 103 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. (use Certificated Employment Application)
Email cover letter, resume and employment application to email@example.com, fax to 530-265-6070 or mail to Yuba River Charter School, 505 Main Street, Nevada City, CA 95959